Re: ARM hard-float ABI: add ldconfig flag value

On Thu, Aug 02, 2012 at 08:50:41PM +0000, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
>On Thu, 2 Aug 2012, Roland McGrath wrote:
>
>> libc-ports@sourceware.org is the right list for discussing ARM.
>
>Only for ports patches; the original posting was a patch to a libc file
>(sysdeps/generic/ldconfig.h).  It could have done with more background
>explanation of what these flag values are and how they are used,

OK, I assumed possibly more knowledge of that area than was fair. :-)

>and whether and why they do need to be in a single global place
>rather than each architecture having its own definitions in sysdeps.

Pass, this is just existing code where I'm trying to follow existing
conventions. The ldconfig cache code covers variations for a number of
architectures, for example.

Cheers,
--
Steve McIntyre                                steve.mcintyre@linaro.org