Re: Documentation about contributing to and running the testsuite

On 8/8/2012 11:22 AM, Andrey Ponomarenko wrote:
>> Please make sure that the writeup you provide shows how to run the ABI compliance checker against either an installed glibc tree or a the build tree.
>
> The initial version of article has been created here: http://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/Testing/ABI_checker

Andrey,

This is excellent work!

The document is exactly what we need to run this as part of the release process.

I'll talk to the machine maintainers about running this as part of the pre-release testing for December.

We should also test it works before then, and I'll schedule that on my todo list.

Cheers,
Carlos.
--
Carlos O'Donell