Re: Patch for x86_32: Fix bug 14195

Updated patch with a test-case is attached, please review it.

ChangeLog:

2012-08-13  Liubov Dmitrieva  <liubov.dmitrieva@gmail.com>

         * sysdeps/i386/i686/multiarch/strcmp-sssse3.S: BZ #14195
         Fix segmentation fault for a case of two empty input strings.
         * string/test-strncasecnp.c: Update.
         Add a test-case for two empty input strings and N > 0

--
Liubov Dmitrieva
Intel Corporation