Changes not appearing on glibc-cvs or libc-alpha

Roland, I've noticed that several of your commits have not had diffs
appear on glibc-cvs - only an unhelpful message listing files changed
without diffs or log message - and some have not appeared on libc-alpha
either.  Is there something unusual about how you are pushing commits?
All changes to master should always be posted to libc-alpha and libc-ports
with rationale, and the diffs should always appear on glibc-cvs.

One example is <http://sourceware.org/ml/glibc-cvs/2012-q3/msg00291.html>
- I see no sign of the contents of commit
1ec79f2673f862a3b3b2e83aec8fb56b78db4a87 having appeared in any glibc-cvs
message, and nothing on libc-alpha.

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com