Re: sparc build broken...

So, you couldn't be bothered to test my branch last week when I said it
needed sparc testing, but you're right on it when I merge it in. ;-)

The problem is that there is no __getdirentries at all in Linux.  There
is only the public getdirentries, which is a cheesy wrapper for the
difference between the BSD getdirentries and the Linux getdents.  Sorry
for the confusion.

I just committed an untested change to use __getdents directly instead,
which saves a pointless lseek syscall.  If that doesn't fix it, you'll
have to do some investigation on the sparc build.

Thanks,
Roland