Re: Development timeline for glibc 2.17 (code freeze in one week!)

> Marcus,
>
> Can you update us on your status with AArch64? Do you estimate you will
> have enough time to work on the submission so it's a part of 2.17? We
> can push the freeze out, but we need an acknowledgement from those who
> are going to do the work.

Carlos, I've worked through the majority of the issues raised in the
initial review of the aarch64 port and expect to be able to post
revised patches late this week. I will have the time available to work
through further issues next week

Cheers
/Marcus