Re: PATCH: Compile x86 rtld with -mno-sse -mno-mmx

I see.  It's even vaguely defensible given that it's extern inline and so
indicating an ABI contract with the extern version if that were called.
But it also does that when it's an unused static inline, which is not
defensible at all.  But it's not really defensible for any translation unit
in which the function is not called at all.

I think you should consider that a GCC bug and file it.

But given the status quo, I think your change is OK.

Thanks,
Roland