glibc-2.17 release status...

The tree is frozen, and it the last minute fixes have essentially
slowed beyond a trickle to something approaching silence :-)

Translations are pouring in and being merged into the tree.

My impression is that the math ULPS results are synchronized and
updated for most if not all ports.  Please notify the list if any
remain and what is blocking the update.

My goal is to make a release on the week of Dec 24th, and to not
let the release slip into the new year under any circumstances.

This should allow ample time to let translations continue to trickle
in, deal with last minute issues, create the branches and test the
resulting tarballs for release.

Starting tonight I will start working on contrib.texi and seeing
if anything worthwhile is missing from the NEWS file.

Next week, I will start on double checking all the files that need to
be regenerated.

If there are any serious release related issues that need to be
addressed, now would be a great time to bring it up.

Thanks.