Re: [BZ #13951] Fix country_name of dz_BT

Hi

Yes you could list "Dzongkha Development Commission"
<ddc@dzongkha.gov.bt>. That reaches the IT department and myself and
my Bhutanese colleague there, Ms. Rinzin Peldron, are the ones who
check that mail account.

We recently submitted a lot of stuff to the CLDR locale for Dzongkha -
but that was done in a bit of a hurry, and a couple of things need
there fixing.

BTW I was also on the BSI  panel for iso10646 and in particular
contributed heavily to the encoding of Tibetan script.

If you have any questions about Dzongkha (or Tibetan) collation please
address those to
Ãke Persson <ake.persson@mimer.se>. I could explain the rules, but
they are very complex, and he has done a lot of work on this and
understands the technicalities far better than I.

Last time I looked (which was quite a long time ago) the collation for
both Dzongkha and Tibetan was broken - so it might be good to check
this with him.

- Chris