Tagged trunk for 2.17

Using Carlos's most excellent instructions on the wiki,
I've tagged the trunk and pushed out a 2.17 branch.

I have tarballs created, which I did a smoke-test build
on, but I don't have gnu upload permissions.  Could someone
upload these for me?  Thanks.

http://vger.kernel.org/~davem/GLIBC/glibc-2.17.tar.bz2
http://vger.kernel.org/~davem/GLIBC/glibc-2.17.tar.gz
http://vger.kernel.org/~davem/GLIBC/glibc-2.17.tar.xz

Once those are uploaded, I'll make the announcement.

Meanwhile I'll get master ready to open back up for
2.18 development.

Thanks again.