wiki: System Call Wrappers.

Community,

I had a need to explain some of this to someone.

I dumped it into the wiki:
http://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/SyscallWrappers

Please feel free to enhance, it's rather crude right
now and contains more information than required in
some places and less in others.

For example I know that some of the INTERNAL_*
macros are no longer used, and it would be nice to
write down which ones are actively used and list
them.

I was shocked to see that x86 duplicates a lot
of the syscall wrappers macros in a bespoke fashion
for lowlevellock.h ... fixes to sysdep.h will not
show up here... this needs cleanup.

Cheers,
Carlos.