Re: [PING] [BZ #14333] Fix the race between atexit() and exit()

On Fri, 3 May 2013, Peng Haitao wrote:

> My company has got an assignment: Copyright 2013 FUJITSU LIMITED
> but Joseph S. Myers said the assignment is not yet appeared in
> fencepost:/gd/gnuorg/copyright.list:(

I still do not see an assignment in copyright.list.  I advise contacting
fsf-records@gnu.org, giving details of when and how (paper mail, scan,
...) the signed assignment document was sent by Fujitsu to the FSF, and
whether and when receipt of it was acknowledged by the FSF, and asking for
copyright.list to be updated if the assignment has been properly processed
by the FSF.  If you do not hear back within a week, contact
maintainers@gnu.org.

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com