PATCH [BZ #156]

Hello,

This patch adds the statement about freeing the buffer for
gethostbyname2_r in accordance with BZ156.

http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/attachment.cgi?id=7029

As this is my first patch, there may be many comments/suggestions and
resulting corrections. I was wondering if there is a utility similar
to the "patchcheck" used by the cpython project that would test for
'basic' syntax/contribution corrections/completeness in a patch?
(http://hg.python.org/cpython/file/1babfb6261fa/Tools/scripts/patchcheck.py)

Regards
Yogesh