Re: PATCH [BZ #156] Update gethostbyname2_r documentation.

On 05/21/2013 01:27 PM, Yogesh Chaudhari wrote:
> On 21 May 2013 20:38, Carlos O'Donell <carlos@redhat.com> wrote:
>

>> Yes, please read the entire "Contribution Checlkist" and ensure
>> that you have followed all the steps.
>>
>> Do you have copyright assignment in place for glibc with the FSF?
>
> I did send the information required (mentioned at
> http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/gnulib.git/plain/doc/Copyright/request-assign.future)
> to assign@gnu.org. But I am yet to receive an assignment form as
> mentioned there. Is there something else that needs to be done?

No, that's the first step, you just need to wait, sorry.

It is standards practice for reviewers to wait for your copyright
assignment to be in place *before* reviewing code. Until the
copyright is in place reviewing the code would taint the reviewer
from implementing an alternate solution.

Cheers,
Carlos.