Re: Fwd: sr_ME locale country_isbn and int_prefix fix

On 06/06/2013 04:14 AM, Jakub Bogusz wrote:
> On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 11:13:03PM -0400, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
>> On 05/22/2013 10:41 PM, Chris Leonard wrote:
>>> This will probably be ignored on libc-locales, forwarding to
>>> libc-alpha for consideration.
>>
>> Chris,
>>
>> I saw this on libc-locales, but I'm up to my ears in other things.
>>
>> Are you able to review it and check it in? :-)
>>
>> If we are going to grow as a community we need to delegate work.
>
> Any progress on this patch?

Not yet.

Added it to the pending review list:
http://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/Pending%20Reviews

> There probably should be also Latin version of sr_ME locale, as
> Latin is widely used in Montenegro (when I visited this country last
> year, it appeared to me that Latin is far more common than Cyrillic,
> but I don't have any official evidence for it).
>
> BTW: In PLD we have many country_car, country_isbn and similar fixes
> for other glibc locales. I could isolate some patches - what is the
> preferred way: one patch will all changes, many individual patches for
> each locale, or some blocks of them?

Many individual patches for each locale is the easiest way to review them.

You should add your patches to the pending review list in order as you
post them. Eventually we'll be using patchwork.

For spam reasons you have to get someone from the community to vouch
for you and add you to the editor group e.g. you're human and not a
spammer and can edit the wiki.
http://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/EditorGroup

Jakub, if you tell me your wiki user name I can add you to the list.

Cheers,
Carlos.