Re: glibc 2.18 is frozen as of 1:00pm EST.

On 07/03/2013 01:45 AM, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> On Tuesday 02 July 2013 12:44:27 Carlos O'Donell wrote:
>> glibc 2.18 is frozen as of 1:00pm EST.
>>
>> Please start testing and report in for your machine.
>
> i've built & tested ia64 using commit
> b4ac1f6acb5612b07106596348a04bf51085dc3c.  the results look largely like
> glibc-2.17, so i'm not worried about the test failures.  some of the new tests
> fail, but they aren't regressions.
>
> i went to update the wiki, but all the pages are listed as immutable ?  no
> idea what's going on.  yes, i'm logged in.
>
> at any rate, i'm leaving for a month, so i won't be able to follow up on
> issues.  not that i expect ia64 to go crazy ;).

http://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/
~~~
1.4. Editing the wiki

Owing to automated spammers we have switched to only allowing those people in the EditorGroup to edit the wiki. If you would like to participate in the wiki please email your request to libc-alpha@sourceware.org or contact one of the editors in EditorGroup and have them vouch for you and add you to the list. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Please help make the world a better place by helping prevent spam.
~~~

I'll vouch for you and add you to the editors group on the wiki
if you give me your wiki name.

Cheers,
Carlos.