Re: LC_ADDRESS and other locale updates [was: sr_ME locale country_isbn and int_prefix fix]

There is a newer locale specification available as
ISO TR 30112, it describes most keywords that we have implemented
in libc.  Else the old ISO TR 14652 has most info also.

I think it would be useful to have a full description of
libc - probably based on latest 30112 text.

Best regards
keld