Re: LC_ADDRESS and other locale updates [was: sr_ME locale country_isbn and int_prefix fix]

On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 08:02:50PM -0400, Chris Leonard wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 7:33 PM,  <keld@keldix.com> wrote:
> > There is a newer locale specification available as
> > ISO TR 30112, it describes most keywords that we have implemented
> > in libc.  Else the old ISO TR 14652 has most info also.
> >
> > I think it would be useful to have a full description of
> > libc - probably based on latest 30112 text.
> >
> > Best regards
> > keld
> >

> Keld,
>
> Unfortunately, the version I could get my hands on (working draft 3)
>
> http://www.unicode.org/L2/L2011/11097-tr30112-wd3.pdf
>
> only mentions country_isbn in Appendix E and not in section 4.11, so
> it does not shed light on the format question.

The latest draft of 30112 is also like that.
It is an error that country_isbn is missing in 4.11
and it will be corrected in the next draft.

Anyway, most of the other keywords in 4.11 take a quoted_string according
to the BNF, so this is also intended for country_isbn.
This is evenmore needed if there can be more than one ISBN for a country.

Best regards
Keld