Re: [COMMITED][BZ #16375] Fix spelling in manual

On 30 Dec 2013, OndÅej BÃlka said:

> ion \n-which you can get with functions targetted to this purpose described in \
> ion \n+which you can get with functions targeted to this purpose described in \n
>                                             ^ ^

This is not a spelling correction, but a change from one dialectical
variation (British English, or more generally Commonwealth English) to
another (US English).  This is OK if glibc uses US English consistently,
but I didn't think it did: I thought the rule was that both US and
non-US English variants are used depending on, uh, probably the variant
spoken by whoever submitted a given patch :)

--
NULL && (void)