Re: [2.20] [4/6] Enumerate tests with special rules in tests-special variable

On Fri, 24 Jan 2014, Marcus Shawcroft wrote:

> I have not studied the change to intl/Makefile in any detail but it
> looks to me that this relocation of 'include ../Rules' leaves the
> include placed inside a if/endif.

Thanks for finding this issue.  I'll address this in the next version, but
what I'm really interested in is comments on the questions I raise in the
individual patch postings, and the design choices made, as such comments
may influence more significant changes in future versions of the patch
series.

(This particular issue *is* related to one of those questions: the one
about how much should be conditional in the makefiles when a test can only
be run conditionally.)

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com