Re: glibc 2.19 status?

On 02/03/2014 02:29 PM, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
> On Feb  2, 2014, Alexandre Oliva <aoliva@redhat.com> wrote:
>
>> On Feb  1, 2014, Alexandre Oliva <aoliva@redhat.com> wrote:
>>> When I'm back, I'll check for reviews and install/adjust whatever's
>>> approved, then report back wtih the status of the MTASC safety docs.
>
>> I did, yesterday and today, and I couldn't find any reviews for the 3
>> pending patches, so they're still on hold.  I suppose this situation
>> will be addressed tomorrow, if not later today.  Apologies for any
>> delays this may have caused.
>
> Ok, all of the MTASC safety patches are in now.

Please add a NEWS entry for this work! :-)

e.g.

* The GNU C Library manual now includes preliminary thread, signal,
  and cancellation safety information for all documented functions.
  Each documented function now continues a safety note after the
  prototype. Functions are documented as being safe or unsafe with
  the reason listed by a series of keywords. The project expects
  to expand on this information, eventually making guarantees about
  safety that match the POSIX and ISO C requirements.

Cheers,
Carlos.