[BIKESHED] Location for benchmark scripts

Hi,

I'm going to dump some scripts on my private branch soon.  These
scripts are used to analyze and compare benchmark runs.  I figured
that it might make sense to put all benchmark related scripts in
benchtests/scripts or something like that instead of crowding
$srcdir/scripts with them.  That would mean that whatever I have
written so far will also be moved into benchtests/scripts, provided
that they are specific only to benchtests.  So the pylint stuff (which
is not yet committed, but would be eventually) still stays in scripts
since it would be relevant for all python scripts in glibc.  Does
anyone disagree with that?

Siddhesh