Re: Fixing wiki performance by purging non-editing wiki users.

On Wed, 5 Feb 2014, Frank Ch. Eigler wrote:

> Hi -
>
> On Wed, Feb 05, 2014 at 12:33:10AM -0500, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> > [...]
> > If the database has already been purged and you would like to
> > participate you should create your account again and ask to be
> > added to the EditorGroup.
>
> The database has already been purged, but only in the form that the
> records (individual files) have been moved to a backup directory.
> Restoring users is very simple; speak up if you're affected.

I looked at the history of HomePage - it seems edits 120, 119, 111, 105,
54, 53, 50, 49, 48, 38, 32, 31, 30, 29, 25 were non-spam edits that now
show as made by what looks like a hostname, rather than a username,
presumably because those users were removed.  Could you restore the users
who made those edits (and add them to EditorGroup, as the evidence is that
they were legitimate editors, even if not editing recently)?

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com