Re: Patchwork for glibc?

On Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 5:18 PM, Jeff Law <law@redhat.com> wrote:
> On 02/14/14 08:26, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
>>
>> Mike,
>>
>> Any progress on getting patchwork for glibc setup?
>>
>> I reviewed some stale patches last night and wasted my time :-(
>
> FWIW, I've asked Ramana to propose a BOF on patch review systems at the
> Cauldron.  glibc isn't the only project in need of something other than
> developer mailboxes as a mechanism for managing patch review.

I'm quite tired as well of stale patches in mailboxes and the
associated pain we have in all the communities. I've got a few ideas
based on looking at some available tools like phabricator and
reviewboard but I'm not in a position to have a meaningful discussion.

I have seen the earlier traffic on this topic in all the lists that I
read and will take that into account before writing something down.

regards
Ramana