Re: Google Summer of Code projects for the GNU C Library.

On 02/21/2014 10:40 AM, Konstantin Serebryany wrote:
>> Would you mind making a wiki page for glibc gsoc projects
>> and putting this on it? That way I can reference it from
>> there and others can add to it? Anywhere on
>> https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/ is fine.
>
> Like this?
> https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/GSoC

Perfect.

Would you like me to propose your project to GNU for glibc?

That would require you to mentor, and potentially have a
backup mentor, for the project, and follow through on those
responsibilities.

If you don't feel like you have enough time we can keep this
project in the queue for next year.

Cheers,
Carlos.