Re: Google Summer of Code projects for the GNU C Library.

    Either way we're directing people to our wiki also to look at projects,
    and anyone that asks me about glibc and GSoC is getting directed to
    look at the more up to date:

    https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/GSoC

I added a link to that url in the main GNU ideas page.