[RFC] "a number of longstanding race condition bugs present in glibc"

Hi Rich,

Chatting with Siddhesh and Carlos, they told me GLIBC does have some issues condition variables
(I need to check if there is a BZ for that), and also the sem_post issue. Are these the the
"a number of longstanding race condition bugs present in glibc" you cited at
http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=MTYyMzM ?