Re: Contributing code

On 03/25/2014 01:19 PM, Bosz Galaxy wrote:
> Good day.
>
> I am one of the applicants of this years gsoc under GNU project :
> glibc for the project "math testing". I know i was pretty late, but i
> will like to contribute some code to the library to better understand
> the system and continue researching on my project. So i will like to
> know where to start with respect to contricuting code to the system.
>
> Also, with respect to my project, "math testing", i think i will need
> the math library source code. Please how do i get it.

The #1 thing you need to do is get copyright assignment in place
with the FSF so we can accept your contributions. Please see
the contribution checklist for more information.

Contribution Checklist:
https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/Contribution%20checklist

Building and testing glibc:
https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/Testing/Builds

You may wish to look over the project todo list for smaller
projects to help with your contributions:
https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/Development_Todo/Master

Cheers,
Carlos.