Re: patchwork.sourceware.org is live!

On 05/23/2014 11:13 PM, Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Frank and I have now completed migration of the patchwork test
> instance to patchwork.sourceware.org.  I posted a couple of sample
> patches to the script directly and they seem to work just fine.  All
> accounts that were on patchwork.siddhesh.in should continue to work in
> the same manner on this instance.
>
> I urge all glibc maintainers to please sign up and give it a spin.  As
> of now, Carlos and I have admin rights for glibc and Gary for gdb, so
> one of us should be able to add you to the project after you sign up,
> after which you can change patch state.  Once that is done, please
> close patches you know you have already pushed into master.
>
> Please also take time to review the workflow for patch reviews:
>
> https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/Patch%20Review%20Workflow

I have one question:

A patch that is merged, should have "Accepted", correct? so, patches
that are already committed should be changed to have this...

If i just comment on a patch with a "Looks fine", should I say "Under
Review" - and then the submitter sets this to "Accepted"?

Please document this workflow a bit better, it's confusing to me...

Andreas