Re: patchwork.sourceware.org is live!

On Fri, May 30, 2014 at 09:45:34AM +0100, Pedro Alves wrote:
> BTW, before (or just after) you make 'Accepted' be 'Action Required', I'd
> like to bulk change all current GDB 'Accepted' patches to 'Committed',
> and start making use of 'Accepted' only for new patches.  I don't think
> it's that worth it to go through each and every currently 'Accepted'
> patch and check whether it's committed manually.  We can work on automating
> that afterwards.  But can't do that bulk change with pwclient until
> the "No authentication credentials given" issue is sorted out.

Yes, I've asked Frank for help with that since I don't have access to
the web server configuration, which is where the authentication header
must be getting stripped.

> Did you plan on doing such a bulk change from the admin side?

That was the question I forgot to ask :) I agree that it does not make
sense to go through old patches to mark them Committed manually.  I'll
plan to do bulk change unless someone objects to it.

Siddhesh