Re: resolv.conf format for DNSSEC [was: DNSSEC support in stub-resolver]

> Well, we need to also reach a decision at some point, one way or
> another. This thread is open since months, and making the bad decision is
> much better than making no decision.

I realize it's frustrating not to see traction on a subject you want
addressed.  I'm sorry that nobody else has put a high priority on
figuring out this issue in a way we can all be comfortable with.
But your last statement is a clear sign of someone who has not
internalized this project's concept of conservatism, and perhaps
someone who has not had the experience of making a quick decision
about what goes into an ABI and living to see that ABI still in use
(and those past quick decisions become albatrosses around the neck)
twenty years later.

Thanks,
Roland