Re: merged roland/nptl

On Mon, Jul 07, 2014 at 09:46:45AM -0700, Roland McGrath wrote:
> I've committed the changes that were on the roland/nptl branch (and removed
> that branch).  I've rebased the nptl-hppa and nptl-ia64 branches, which
> still need attention from machine maintainers.  Builds on those two
> machines are probably broken.  Everywhere else we think it's good, but
> please test it!  I've verified on i686-linux-gnu, x86_64-linux-gnu, and
> arm-linux-gnueabihf that no significant changes in compiled code result
> from the merge.
>
> A clean build from scratch will probably be required for everybody,
> because lots of files have moved around.
>
> If you were previously using explicit --enable-add-ons=nptl or the like,
> you probably need to make sure that nptl does not appear in the list.  If
> you use the recommended --enable-add-ons (no =foo) then it should be fine.

I have rebased rawhide on this (build in progress) and also sent out
an email to the secondary arch maintainers* in Fedora to get the
package built on their architectures.

Siddhesh

* which seems to have been held in moderation on all 4 lists I sent
  the email to, so I don't have a link reference for it.