`others' and static NSS

Hi,

We currently have a small problem when building programs like makedb and the
sunrpc suite on non-ELF machines.  Because NSS is static on such systems it's
necessary to explicitly link in all the NSS libraries that are needed
(libnss_files, libnss_dns, ...) to avoid lots of undefined references.

This is slightly unpleasant but I think it's necessary.  Could one of the
Makefile gurus (Zack?) take a look?

(Alternatively, we could simply suppress the building of these programs on such
systems and tell people to use ELF instead.  I'd like the 2.1 release to be
compilable as a.out on ARM systems because ELF is still not publicly available
for these machines.)

p.