Re: A linux patch for a typo

> internally when it is built. The building of a library is something that I
> don't expect normal people to do unless they know what they are doing and
> can resolve header file conflicts on their own.

Indeedly I'm an end-user who is enthusiastic in building new LIBC.
It's kindly easy to build and test grace of ./configuration file and
error-free (in compile-time). If I should resolve header conflicts
(though I think I can do it), things are much more complex and I won't
have the will to try a new LIBC. Why? I don't gain any benefit from
new versions of it but I just wanna try it! If I bumped into some
bug, fortunately, I can report to the Team.

Hey, as far as I can tell, it is necessary for kernel developpers
(where library makers stand on) and LIBC developpers (by which kernel's
interface depends on) to collaborate and negotiate for some rules.
It will be tough if everyone goes doing anything else.

.e'osai ko sarji la lojban.	==> Please support the logical language.
co'o mi'e lindjy,min.		==> Goodbye, I'm Lin Zhe Min.
Fingerprint20 = CE32 D237 02C0 FE31 FEA9  B858 DE8F AE2D D810 F2D9