Re: more: latest glibc glob code broken

BTW, here're some patches for the latest changes people sent me for the
glob library: besides the change that I made (you can rework it if you
get heebie-jeebies about gotos :) regarding today's issues, there're
some Windows32 fixes by Eli Z.

This is diff'd against the latest code in ~drepper/libc on the FSF
systems.

Note it changes the glob library to use automake, and it also adds a
config.h file; this is needed for the make distribution but you might
not want to bother with it in the glibc glob directory...

I base64 encoded the patch because the changes to configure.bat have
silly DOS ^M's on the newlines :-/.  If you want it plaintext instead,
let me know.

glob.patch