draft pthreads docs

I've put a draft set of pthreads docs up for ftp at:

ftp://rabi.phys.columbia.edu/pub/zack/linuxthreads.texi.gz

Uncompress it, stick it in the linuxthreads directory, apply my patch
to the manual directory, and run make info/dvi - poof! there's a
pthreads chapter.

The documentation itself was generated by converting Xavier's
manpages to texinfo and massaging the output a bit.  It needs serious
work (ideally by someone who understands pthreads, i.e. not me).

zw