Re: A locale question.

hjl@lucon.org (H.J. Lu) writes:

> As I said, VSX4L0 only defines LC_CTYPE. localedef only created
> LC_CTYPE and setlocale (LC_ALL, "VSX4L0") returns NULL. I think
> it should be fixed.

There is nothing wrong with setlocale.  The problem is with localedef
and this cannot be fixed easily.  It has to generate the appropriate
information for the missing categories and all this is handled in the
rewrite of localedef.

> lang1.src:int_curr_symbol   "DDM "

I don't know what this is for but perhaps it's the format for the
non-existing currency of the non-existing GDR.  In any case a bug in
the testsuite since the current ISO 4217 does not list this name.

> lang2.src:int_curr_symbol   "FRF "

You don't use glibc 2.1, obviously.  You should.