Re: [comp.std.c] tgmath.h macros: problems with implementation

Andreas Jaeger <aj@arthur.rhein-neckar.de> writes:

> On comp.std.c is a small thread about problems implementing
> <tgmath.h>.  I'm appending the articles that appeared so far since I
> guess we face the same problem (and even more) as the following simple
> program shows:.
> #include <tgmath.h>
>
> int main(void)
> {
>
>   sin(sin(1.0f));
> }

Try it once more.  I really made some big mistakes in the original
code.  This one should work just fine.

The only problem is gcc.  The resulting code (at least on ix86) is
horrible,  And: you never should use tgmath.h without optimization.