Re: A patch for setresuid.

> My machine is broken because of this. BTW, shouldn't we put the
> prototype of setresuid in the header file?

The prototype should not be there unless the function is always there
(i.e. a stub if there is no syscall).  Right now, the function is entirely
absent if built without the syscall in the headers.  This seems bogus to me
if the function is published as global at all, since different builds may
be missing it from the ABI without version indicators.