Re: Alpha failure [was: Re: egcs test failures under glibc 2.0.98]

> Ulrich> Once I've applied the latest patches and run my usual tests I'll
> Ulrich> release 2.0.99.
>
> I tried the current (as of 12hours ago) CVS version on alpha and
> didn't succeed at all:

I was trying to build glibc in CVS as of Oct 24 07:00am PDT on
alpha. But egcs 1.1 used so much memory on one file. It ran out
of memory. Do I need a new egcs to compile it on alpha. BTW, I
am using the kernel header files from Linux 2.1.126.

--
H.J. Lu (hjl@gnu.org)