Re: 2.0.104 on sparc

   From: Ulrich Drepper <drepper@cygnus.com>
   Date: 30 Nov 1998 11:18:22 -0800

   I've heard from DaveM that on his SPARCs the test run fine.  I
   guess the ELCs have a not so complete FPU implementation and rely
   more on emulation which is not always correct.

I meant to tell you that it built fine and generally worked for
applications I tested.  I did not tell you the testsuite passed
perfectly for me, it did not :-)

Later,
David S. Miller
davem@dm.cobaltmicro.com