Re: Thread problem in thread-m.h

   Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 16:16:12 -0800
   From: "Jeff Bailey" <Jbailey@phn.ca>

   I don't know if it's a big enough event to go into the PROJECTS
   file, but if there's a lesser platform-specific todo list
   somewhere, I think that finishing the threads support on Solaris
   2.6 should go into there as a note somewhere so it doesn't get
   forgotten.

I'm working on pthreads support for the Hurd port.  The idea is to
make a pthreads add-on that is as generic as possible.  Once it is
finished the only thing to do would be filling in some machine or
OS-specific details.  However it may take some time for me to finish
it.

Mark