not a nice patch

I had to change one more type for 32bit Intel systems: ino64_t.  It used
to be 32 bits since this is what I was initially told is enough.
Nowadays (which NFSv3, CODA) we need to have 64 bit inode numbers.  Oh
well.

Fortunately the type is hardly used directly so far.  The only use
will be in stat64.  Here we have some padding which I was able to take
out so that the struct len is the same.  The only problem will be that
programs using this value will read a 32 bit, only one half of the
word.  With a recompilation this can be fixed.

It's unfortunate but the consequences in the moment are minimal so I
think we can go along with this.  If you don't agree speak up now.