Re: An importanta patch for glibc 2.1.1

   From: hjl@varesearch.com (H.J. Lu)
   Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 10:21:27 -0700 (PDT)

   > Meanwhile, it is probably best to either set statvfs.f_frsize = 0 (to
   > indicate that it is not supported, this is allowed by Unix98) or set

   How do you support

	   fsblkcnt_t    f_blocks  total number of blocks on file
				   system in units of f_frsize

   if you set statvfs.f_frsize = 0? I can image people use f_bsize to
   optimize I/O on the filesystem. f_frsize is mainly used for calculating
   filesytem usage.

Check if statvfs.f_frsize == 0, then use f_bsize instead.  This is
what the GNU fileutils do.

Mark