Re: Patch to fix recent clnt_udp change

> hjl@lucon.org (H.J. Lu) writes:
>
> > Could you please install this patch to get back my original version?
>
> Please say in future why you think it should be done.

1. I don't like that patch. But I couldn't find a better solution. I
want to keep the impact as small as possible. I have mentioned in my
previous email that you don't always have to set "anyup". My original
version sets it only when it is necessary.
2. My original patch is OK. It is just that one line was missing
when it was installed.

Thanks.

--
H.J. Lu (hjl@gnu.org)