Re: german ftp site for glibc-crypt

 > Hello,

 > I have a login on ftp.gwdg.de and could put glibc-crypt on
 > ftp://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/linux/glibc

 > Since I have a login it is no problem to update it regulary.
Thanks!

 > Where could I find now the current crypt sources ? I think
 > glibc-crypt-2.1.tar.gz is the latest one, or I´m wrong ?
Please put glibc-crypt-2.1.tar.gz, glibc-crypt-2.1.1.tar.gz (which is
identical to the 2.1 version except the name change) from:
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~geoffk/glibc-crypt

and also the latest glibc-crypt 2.0.6/7 version you have there.

If this is really our final location (I do hope so!), we should update
README.template, FAQ.in and manual/install.texi for both glibc 2.1 and
2.2 branches.

Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger   aj@arthur.rhein-neckar.de    jaeger@informatik.uni-kl.de