getipnodebyname

I've checked in an implementation for the above function which is part
of the new socket API for IPv6 and XNS 5.2.  It is not really tested
and I'm not entirely sure it does not have to be changed a bit later.
The problem is that there is still no IPv6 resolver.

To implement this function a new function in the NSS modules is
necessary because now it's not anymore the global variable _res which
decides about the kind of address to return.  I had to extend the NSS
files (so far for files and db) slightly.  Shouldn't have broken
anything.  Not all features of the new function can be used with these
backends due to the poor format of /etc/hosts.  Oh well.

Another problem is that the SIOCGIFCONF ioctl is still broken in
2.3.14 (which I run here) and therefore I couldn't test the new
functions in the if_index.c files.  I put the function there since it
shares a lot of functionality with the other functions in there.  The
new function is needed to implement the AI_ADDRCONFIG flag.

To do:

- extend the nss_dns module.  I'll look into that.

- extend the Hesiod NSS module (if possible)

- extend the NIS/NIS+ NSS modules (this will probably rest on Thorsten's
  shoulders)

- extend the LDAP NSS module (hi Luke!)