fork vs __fork in threads (PR libc/1273)

Internally libc uses __fork or __vfork, but libpthread only intercepts
fork.  Thus any process created inside libc (with system, popen, wordexp,
_openchild, grantpt) in a threaded program will block in execve() while
waiting for the manager thread to resume it (which won't do it, because it
does not know anything about the new process).

I think we need __libc_fork, but for vfork this is impossible to fix,
because we cannot use a wrapper.

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab                                  "And now for something
schwab@suse.de                                   completely different."