Re: Ideas for rewrite of libm-test

On Tue, 21 Sep 1999, Zack Weinberg wrote:

> Philip Blundell wrote:
> > What happened to Zack's dejagnu patches?
>
> It doesn't use dejagnu.
>
> I haven't had time to think about integrating it or even keeping it up
> to date since, um, mid-April.  AJ expressed interest in getting it
> merged back in July? but I haven't heard back from him since. The last

Just three weeks ago;-).  Sorry, I didn't answer at that time.  I haven't
found time so far to look further into it.

> snapshot is still at
> rabi.phys.columbia.edu:/pub/zack/testsuite-0.9.tar.gz.

I'm just downloading it and should have time next week to look further
into it.  Is it worth spending time on it?  Uli, will you incorporate the
testsuite?

Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger   aj@suse.de    aj@arthur.rhein-neckar.de