memprof

Hi,

I've checked in a little program I wrote one or two years ago.  It
allows profiling to use of memory allocation (heap and stack).  A
preloadable module generates some binary output which is then
transformed into a graphic by another program.

The unusual thing about this addition is that the program depends on a
library not part of glibc.  There is a configure test to test whether
the program can be generated but for bootstrapping this is of course
not possible.  But I really don't care that much about this case and
have added a Makefile rule to still allow generating the program
afterwards.

Play around with it, it's quite useful.  E.g., I used it to have
"ammunition" when complaining about too much alloca use in gcc.